Please check that all goods are in full working order upon receipt.
We understand that warranty and back-up service is important, and therefore offer a 2 year warranty from date of purchase on all Rapidé framesets and components. Front and rear suspension units, and all other components are covered by the warranty of the original manufacturer and their limited warranties and related policies therefore apply.
- Warranty applies only to the original owner and is not transferable (proof of purchase has to be provided on presentation of the claim).
- Warranty is against defects in materials and workmanship in the product.
- Warranties only cover manufacturing faults and defects and do not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear or abuse.
- The repair or replacement of the effected part is the sole remedy of the warranty.
- Warranty does not apply when damage is caused by improper tightening or over-torquing of parts on the frame e.g. seatclamps, front derailleurs, seatposts, stems, bottle cages etc.
- Warranty claim is null and void if the product has been modified and/or abused and/or neglected or not used for its intended purpose.
- Warranty claim is null and void if the frame, fork or any of the original components on the bicycle have been modified in any way.
- Warranty claim is null and void if there has been an installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bicycle as sold.
- Warranty claim is null and void if there has been improper follow-up maintenance.
- Warranty claim is null and void if the bicycle or any part thereof has been incorrectly assembled.
- Warranty claim is at the sole discretion of Rapidé.
Please note that If you feel that your product has developed a fault and should be exchanged under warranty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine whether this is indeed a warranty issue (emailing pictures would assist us). This is to eliminate unnecessary transport costs. The cost of shipping for warranty returns are for your account. Rapidé, will not held responsible for items that are damaged in transit or lost/stolen, so please insure.